News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 10

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 10.



Alternate:

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these. I miss this show. I've just been watching all of them. It's great to find this again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as if they beep out 'using my right hand!' =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for random people turning into Frankinstein's lover.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Questions only
    Song styles
    Newsflash
    Sound effects
    Weird newscasters
    Scene to rap
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for these episodes :) miss the show so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. love Ryan's ghetto pose during his intro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Questions Only because it's one of the only times the actors laugh. It makes it that much funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wayne never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colin's riverdancing was hilarious... I also loved Ryan roping in the random guy from the audience for the Frankenstein thing.

    ReplyDelete