News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 4

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 4.



Alternate:

10 comments:

  1. Lmao, everyone falls down and Colin is just standing there thinking "wtf just happened?"
    Haha, I love this show. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao when Ryan and Colin slow dance during Greatest Hits

    "Flea Dip" is my favorite of all the Three Headed Broadway Stars. Ryan looked like he was really into the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's Make a Date
    Film Dub
    Three Headed Broadway Star
    Film, TV, and Theater Styles
    Greatest Hits
    World's Worst

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drew: "Uh now, what we need from the audience is a name of an unlikely musical and unlikely musical..."
    Woman: "Bob!"
    Drew: "What was that?"
    Ryan: "Bob."
    Woman: (*faintly*) "Bob."
    Wayne: "Bob."
    Drew: "Bob?"
    Guy: "BOB!"

    lol...I love that part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I retract my earlier statement. *This* is the best Three-Headed Broadway Star ever.

    Let's Make a Date was pretty easy on all counts (or should have been).

    Colin and Ryan dancing during Greatest Hits was hilarious.

    And of course, the fall...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are all these videos in actual season + episode order or are they just arranged that way on the homepage?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was Drew's fall on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that Michael Rapaport sitting behind Drew?

    ReplyDelete