News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia UK Season 10 Episode 8

Whose Line is it Anyway? UK Season 10 Episode 8.

Part1:

Part2:


Alternate:

4 comments:

  1. I like the UK Daytime Talk Shows a lot more than the US Daytime Talk shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daytime Talk Show
    Duet
    Quiz Show
    Scene to Rap
    Weird Newscasters
    Animals
    Greatest Hits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how ghetto Ryan gets in these UK Daytime Talk Shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. id buy that 150 cd set of songs of the plumber just to get the full version of "Im not putting my hand in there"

    ReplyDelete