News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia UK Season 4 Episode 5

Whose Line is it Anyway? UK Season 4 Episode 5.



Alternate:

8 comments:

  1. Film, TV, and Theater Styles
    News Report
    Film Dub
    Scenes from a Hat
    Props
    Party Quirks
    Helping Hands
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan's wearing normal white sneakers...I like the shoes he wears in the US Whose Line

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're paying attention to Mr. Stiles' feet, I think he would appreciate you at least admire his corns

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know does he have those on his feet? It's just that since he gets made fun of so much in the US series for his choice of footwear it's weird seeing him wear shoes that aren't so flashy. If I'm looking at his feet I'm not thinking about his corns...though I am thinking about something else.

    Ryan's my favorite on both the US and UK Whose Line so regardless of what he's wearing he's still the funniest on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually no I've seen his feet and they don't have anything on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5:56 - 6:10 is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard Ryan say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol at tony's american accent.
    and ryan you nasty, but i like your type

    ReplyDelete