News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 3 Episode 2

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 3 Episode 2.



Alternate:

11 comments:

  1. They screwed up that song (Butterstick)SOOOOO bad! But it was SOOOOO funny =D And Wayne Brady is SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Drew cracking up over the quacking elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I've thought Drew's a bit of an *ss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol at Colin's reaction to Wayne's "6 inches of plastic" line during Let's Make A Date.

    Ryan: "Not you, you've got hair get back there!." I like Ryan's imitation of the guy with hair after the game is over.

    Ryan was the only one that didn't mess up during that Three Headed Broadway Star.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waffles? Don't you mean carrots? HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's Make a Date
    Scene with and Audience Member
    Sound Effects
    Motown Group
    Three-Headed Broadway Star

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Everyone thinks I smell like Drew Carey." LMAO
    Ryan never fails to get Drew...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ryan said that he would purposely try to screw the others up in Three Headed Broadway Star by throwing in words that would make it hard for the others to complete the lyric...which is why he said "And"

    His "Oooh" in that song is the funniest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha one of the funniest episodes there is, all because they mess up so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, everything involving audience members was hilarious: from "Sound Effects" to "Three-Headed Broadway Star". Goooooood stuff.

    ReplyDelete