News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 3 Episode 28

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 3 Episode 28.



Alternate:

7 comments:

  1. Let's Make a Date
    Scene with an Audience Member
    Props
    Greatest Hits
    Film Dubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Drew makes Ryan turn into an animal every time they do the dating game. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahaa i love how drew asks that chick/audience member, "you can read, right?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan: "Drool!?!"
    Colin: "Jewel."
    Ryan: "I'm Sorry."
    (I love that part)

    "It's sexy to invade Peru."

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I shall put on my tights and do the dance of LOVE!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh the last half of this is completely unsynced..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DO NOT like Cathy Greenwood! She doesn't add ANY humor to the show!

    ReplyDelete