News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 4 Episode 22

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 4 Episode 22.



Alternate:

5 comments:

  1. Questions Only
    Hollywood Director
    Song Styles
    Number of Words
    Helping Hands
    Props

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Price check on peach please...price check on peach."
    "3.25 for the loose woman."
    Ryan cracks me up.

    There was a toothbrush in there for Ryan to use I guess was under everything else.

    I like how Wayne and Drew hide after Colin shakes up the can as if it's going to spray them when he opens it when they're both sitting so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good "Helping Hands".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone noticed Kathy wears the same two-three shirts?
    Wow. They were all on fire in Questions Only.
    Wayne is always a cop in the Hollywood Director. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all wear the same few shirts

    ReplyDelete