News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 5 Episode 15

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 5 Episode 15.



Alternate:

11 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for making this awesome website!!! this is the awesomest show ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey, there's blood on my stool." I crack up so hard every time. THIS SITE IS AMAZING! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Questions Only
    Weird Newscasters
    Irish Drinking Song
    Scenes from a Hat
    World's Worst

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao this is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colin always owns something on one of these episodes. GO COLIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Can you come down the stair normal I've got a mortgage" Ryan Stiles is AMAZING!

    19:14 Ryan singing Lido Shuffle is hilarious

    lmao Ryan during the credit "Stop it"

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg wayne is always kissing dudes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does Colin say that he feels dirty at 17:32? HAHAHA! They all are so comfortable with each other. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is the first time drew actually let wayne kiss him

    ReplyDelete
  10. That woman cannot sing. Good golly, miss molly. She almost made my ears bleed.
    She actually made it to the final act? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i actually think Colin looks kinda hot when he's so trim like this. it's obvious he has slimmed down over the first 5 seasons.

    ReplyDelete