News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 5 Episode 8

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 5 Episode 8.



Alternate:

8 comments:

  1. Colin ALWAYS owns the "Irish Drinking Songs"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scene to Music
    Dubbing
    Changed Letter
    Party Quirks
    Irish Drinking Song
    Living Scenery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo! Colin got kissed longer than Ryan did by China. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty sure ryan kissed colin longer than he kissed china too haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You are gonna gay for that."
    "I'm gonna blow you away."
    "Ding-ga ding-ga dingisher"

    19:42 - 19:51 LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how at the end of the Irish Drinking Song, Colin always leaves them laughing too hard to continue singing, and he just looks so enthusiastic xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh, she kissed Colin longer than Ryan.
    Geez lou-eez. Why does Ryan always get turned on by hot women? He's freaking married.
    I love how Ryan got pummeled by China. Lol. That would be payback for being an igloo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe Brad said Captain America; that's Marvel and Wonder Woman is DC! He should have said Aquaman; Colin's even wearing an orange top and green pants.

    ReplyDelete