News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 6 Episode 2

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 6 Episode 2.



Alternate:

7 comments:

  1. Hollywood Director
    Weird Newscasters
    Improbable Mission
    Boogie Woogie Sisters
    Props

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the flavor crystals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'You started it, and here we go."
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I couldn't possibly drink anymore points." Ryan wins...he's the best!!!

    Ryan yells at the wrong guy for tearing the green screen.

    "There's a what?"
    "A wind"
    "A wind a comin'" <--- I like the way Ryan says that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I broke a nail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA 20:19.

    Is there an R?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Et tu CRAPE?!?! hahahaha
    Ryan seems constantly pissed off, even after his own jokes! it must be his comedy persona.

    ReplyDelete