News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 6 Episode 6

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 6 Episode 6.



Alternate:

12 comments:

  1. Awesome episode lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sound is off sync with the video =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I'm glad you're ditching Megavideo. =\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Press Conference
    Sound Effects
    Duet
    Living Scenery
    Irish Drinking Song

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy V day 2 u 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 4shared one cuts out at 17mins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lame! I wanted to see Colin with 3 cheerleaders on him! He gets so awkward when they do this to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate Sound FX. There was only one episode where it was decent, but can't remember which one. (Wipple snapple, why is my brain so dumb today!) I never did like Sound FX.

    Poor Colin. I wonder what his wife thought when she saw this episode. :) Lol.
    LOL! Loved the Irish Drinking song in this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No one said cheerleaders were smart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah dumb 4shared cuts it at 17 minutes. argh

    ReplyDelete