News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 7 Episode 14

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 7 Episode 14.



Alternate:

9 comments:

  1. taylor gang or die homie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i didnt know wiz khalifa watched whose line LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol colin in number of words. "I'm Feisty!"
    Lol wayne and jeff during song styles. poor guys.
    lmao i love colin's laughing face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number of Words
    Duet
    Infomercial
    Scenes from a Hat
    Bartender
    Props

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan has the most genius verse in Whose Line bartender history.

    Best credit reading ever!
    Do you like? You like it. You like. You LOVE it don't you?" Gotta love Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^^ Ryan looks so proud of himself after he calls Wayne his "white friend" too funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor ticklish Wayne. So cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. best ending credits ever lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I love the hug between Wayne and Ryan :)

    ReplyDelete