News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 7 Episode 9

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 7 Episode 9.



Alternate:

4 comments:

  1. Let's Make a Date
    Whose Line
    Scenes from a Hat
    Song Titles
    Doo-Wop
    Props

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9:22 - 10:25 my favorite part of this episode.
    20:11 - 20:23 = greatness...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chip was all over this episode! He was just awesome....
    Ryan and Chip were exceedingly good in Song Titles, and I love Wayne: "....No...."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colin is really good with the Doo-wop songs. He does the "bob-bob-bob" thing perfectly. Love his deep singing. :)
    Ryan was really good in Song Titles. I think he lasted the longest out of all four of them.

    ReplyDelete