News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 8 Episode 13

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 8 Episode 13.



Alternate:

7 comments:

  1. i love this show

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know if you monitor these comments but you should use zshare for uploads. im not sure about the multi uploads but the site i watch doctor who on relies rather heavily on it and it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird Newscasters
    Song Styles
    Narrate
    Props
    Greatest Hits
    Dead Bodies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This says all new but Drew and Colin have more hair then usual lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's new to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was 'all new' in that these games had never been shown before, but all of season 8 was pieced together from leftover season 1 footage. If you're familiar with the series (i.e. you watch it compulsively, like me), you'll notice the performers are wearing the same clothes as they are in some of the season 1 episodes. 'New' filming stopped around season 5 or 6 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how when Denni and Ryan are doing the see saw, when Ryan is down, they are the same height

    ReplyDelete