News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 8 Episode 2

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 8 Episode 2.



Alternate:

9 comments:

  1. Hah! They edited-out Ryan's hoe-down. He must have sworn pretty bad this time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ omg that's so annoying!!! i really wanted to hear his. urk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird Newscasters
    Title Sequence
    Scenes from a Hat
    Greatest Hits
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i did a little searching and found out what ryan sang during the hoedown. he says

    "I went to my dentist, but he wasn't there,

    his nurse told me that I would be in her care,

    she lay back in the chair and boy did she moan,

    because I was doing a little drilling of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan's so awesome that he got his verse edited out of the show...he's the man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you find the stuff that was edited out/censored?? I know I've seen several shows where Colin's verse was missing from various song/music games too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well theres always DVDs with deleted scenes...

    also, weird newscasters: "wayne, youre michael jackson at age 100" i laughed rather hard at that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ryan's hoedown was censored, I think.

    It WAS:

    I went to my dentist, but he wasn't there.

    His nurse told me that I would be in her care.

    She laid back in the chair and boy did she moan.

    Because I was doing a little drilling of my own.

    Drilling of my ooooooown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ryan's Hoedown was included on the FiveUS cut

    ReplyDelete