News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 8 Episode 4

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 8 Episode 4.



Alternate:

9 comments:

  1. The sheer excitement in their eyes whenever drew says hoedown is overwhelming... lol
    Colin's hoedown owns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's Make a Date
    Fashion Models
    Props
    Scene to Rap
    Party Quirks
    Hoedown
    Helping Hands

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Fromage is just another name for cheeeeese. My love for you is more than bees for honeyyyyy."
    LMAO

    Ryan's adorable...it's funny when he spits out the cake as he's talking in Helping Hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how I watched this four days before my actual midterms in class

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it just me, or does Colin look younger in this episode? its so strange...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i mean, i can see his hair is darker... i dunno...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colin looks like he has a bit more weight on him too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these r the episodes that were shot in season 1 or 2 but were not aired.....

    season 8 is comprised of all such episodes that's why all season 8 episodes have drew as more fat, colin with more hairs, laura with short hairs, etc....

    ReplyDelete
  9. That one quick shot of Drew after Ryan says he's one of the two good thing's that ever came from Ohio -- absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete