News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 8 Episode 6

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 8 Episode 6.



Alternate:

5 comments:

  1. Questions with Wigs
    Duet
    Sound Effects
    Scenes from a Hat
    Helping Hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all seem a lil tipsy. Lol, maybe I'm just imagining it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the wig Ryan has on at 1:50 is awesome...I wish he would have used it in the scene. lol at 2:10 when Colin goes by.

    that was an epic zoom in on Ryan at 5:44

    "This is the world of one sound."

    Words can't express how much I love Ryan Stiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brad: 1000 Christmas gooses
    Wayne: 1000 Christmas gooses
    Collin: 1000 Christmas gooses
    Ryan: 1000 Christmas gooses

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. I think they are all a little tipsy. You're not imagining it. That's probably why I didn't find this episode very funny. :P OOOOH!

    ReplyDelete