News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 12

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 12.



Alternate:

15 comments:

  1. Drew: Ryan, it's okay, the points don't matter.
    Ryan: They matter to me.
    lol I love Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor Colin having to put up with all the bald jokes. But his Hoedown line was epic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Let's Make a Date
    - Duet
    - Newsflash
    - Film, Theater & TV Styles
    - Telethon
    - Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colin is so funny, he and Ryan need to tour together instead of him and Brad. As much respect I give Brad, Jeff, Chip, Greg and all the women, Colin, Ryan and Wayne will always have a spot in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colin has a place in my bed. And I'm not even gay. Or a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love telethon I wish they played it more and this telethon is my favorite one.

    Ryan: "Some of these guys have 3 or 4 wives that the have to keep!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST SHOW EVEEEEERR!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEST HOEDOWN EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay...does anyone know who they are mocking in the telethon skit? I could pick out Michael Jackson and B52s...and that's it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't get all the telethon guests either, but how can you miss Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan and Ray Charles? Oh, because you're under 40. xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never seen Telethon played before, but it was great. And naturally, I loved the hoedown.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even though Colin wasn't the winner that night, his Hoedown line was still EPIC WINNING!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So now we now...we never mix gluttons and chickens in the same game.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I'm not old enough to know who they are mocking half the time lol. I usually don't like the hoedown game, but it was hilarious this time. And Colin is great; easily the best on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Colin is a genius!

    ReplyDelete