News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 13

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 13.



Alternate:

10 comments:

  1. ha. they bleeped "got laid"

    ReplyDelete
  2. sit stand bend is the best game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Questions Only
    Song Styles- Prince
    Dead Bodies
    Sound Effects
    Weird Newscasters
    Hoedown
    Stand, Sit, Bend

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hello Benjamin I'm so glad you came over, I'm having trouble with my...cable." <--- LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ..no jane..ugly man.

    lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shrieking will haunt my dreams.

    Also, the barber shop scene was hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  7. ryan is really good in sound FX when he is making gel noises :P but i'm scared coz i get the chills when he does it :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how during Ryan's sound FX you can hear a couple of laughs in between :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like your plan!
    I didn't have it!
    Oh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. During sit, stand, bend; Ryan was in sync with Colin then he was in sync with Drew. So funny!

    ReplyDelete