News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 19

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 19.



Alternate:

13 comments:

  1. anyone know what ryan said that got bleeped?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess. "to eat me"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he actually said "in me"

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i loved colin's face when ryan said that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was "in me".. I love how Colin always just knocks people out when they bug him in the skits, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan almost had a normal looking intro before Drew's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. weird newscaster
    songstyles
    soundeffects
    props
    narrate
    telethon
    stand, sit and bend

    ReplyDelete
  8. 11:39 - 11:35 = LMAO

    "It was a day like any other...except it wasn't."

    Ryan said "in me" there's an uncensored version of this narrate.

    "ROGER NO!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love telethon...it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. grrr the new player doesnt Full-screen...but at least theres no limits...

    ReplyDelete
  11. "IT consultant... whats that?" :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ryan: "When you say the womb, do you mean your mother's stomach?"
    Colin: "??Yeah..@_@"
    That is one of my all favorite moments of Whose Line! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, I love that Colin "knocks [imaginary] people out" in every scene he's in by himself.

    ReplyDelete