News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 20

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 20.



Alternate:

11 comments:

  1. Weird Newscasters
    Multiple Personalities
    Fashion Models
    Worst Person
    Props
    Party Quirks
    Hoedown
    90 Second Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. episode 20, the debut of Multiple personalities? or have i missed it previous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan's impressions in Multiple Personalities are priceless lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it just me, or is only the megavideo link posted?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just you, try refreshing the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really hate that woman shows with out wayne brady wtf

    ReplyDelete
  7. female comedians.. *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's not that bad.

    And yeah, this is the first episode with Multiple Personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOO sad because i dont know why i cant watch the episodes. when i click the episode link it brings me to pics that wont even show, duznt say tiny pic or anything. why cant i watch? can any1 help? tell me why nothing shows up?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Denny's better than Greg. Wayne's better than either of them, but I'd much rather have Denny than Greg...

    I think the order of how good they are from best to worst is this:
    Collin > Wayne > Ryan > Denny > Brad > Greg > the other female guest stars so far

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any idea what Greg said that got bleeped out? Actual senator name?

    ReplyDelete