News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 4

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 4.



Alternate:

8 comments:

  1. Weird Newscasters
    Duet
    Party Quirks
    Props
    Moving People
    Scenes to Rap
    Foreign Film Dubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was an amazing episode :D :D :D I couldn't breathe while I was watching it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird Newscasters
    Duet
    Animals
    Props
    Moving People
    Party Quirks
    Scenes to Rap
    Foreign Film Dubs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe it, sooo funny starting from the beginning :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how Wayne echoes his laugh in Weird Newscasters

    8:02 see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil- these guys are brilliant.

    I love Ryan's awkward walks as when enters every Scene to Rap.
    Nothing like filming a show when you're ill props to Ryan for getting through it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahhah Wayne did an amazing job at the echoes xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. come on guys Chinese is not a language it's either Mandarin or Cantonese or something else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually Mandarin and Cantonese are dialects of Chinese.

    ReplyDelete