News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 5

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 5.



Alternate:

11 comments:

  1. Let's Make a Date
    Song Styles
    Day Time Talk Show (Alice in Wonderland)
    Props
    Film Dub
    SportsCasters
    Hoedown
    Stand, sit, bend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, Drew was mocking 3D before it was cool to mock 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not the same without Wayne Brady...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Let's cook some brioche." lmao
    I think Ryan's reactions in the back during that Song Styles are the best part of it.

    Don't know why, but I really like Ryan's thumbs up at 16:45

    The 2nd line of Brad's hoedown verse is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I really wish you wouldn't interrupt me in the middle of a sentence." lol

    14:10 - 14:20 I love that part...mostly because I like how Ryan's just casually pouring the water before he reacts to what Drew said about Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A reference to Tribbles!!! I am satisfied with this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Actually, I'm Flemish."
    "You better get a hanky then."
    asflkwermas; XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. brad can sing to me anytime! :D d

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bit where the hoedown went from tourists to kids at the movies, and no one noticed. OH MY GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was Colin who shouted "Alice in Wonderland" lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love stand, sit and bend. Ryan had to keep standing and sitting cause of Drew and Collin LOL

    ReplyDelete