News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 7

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 7.



Alternate:

7 comments:

  1. Greg Proops is back!
    Daytime Talk show (Hansel and Gretel)
    Song Styles
    Moving People
    Props
    Party Quirks
    Hoedown (commercials)
    Foreign Film Dubs (Ancient Egyptian tricycle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I'm so much more excited to see Wayne back!
    Hystericaly epic song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! Thanks so much for the laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proop doggy dogg LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Song Styles in this episode is really good.

    "Yes, I will see her and I hope she's not on her pyramid." LMAO Ryan is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this show...thank you SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wayne's song was the best one ever. So many hilarious terms he coined... xD

    Also Ryan's last line.

    ReplyDelete