News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 8

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 8.



Alternate:

7 comments:

  1. Let's Make a Date
    Song Styles
    Props
    Party Quirks
    Greatest Hits
    Helping Hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. A classic episode.
    Colin is great in party quirks, well worth a watch
    Greatest hits also cool - Wayne taking em all down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helping Hands is so great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan looked miserable in this Helping Hands. It made it that much funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They gave away the oddities too quickly in the first game.

    Wayne does a good Louis Armstrong. And helping hands was great as always.... Pretty sure Colin and Ryan are psychically connected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It won't let me see the video...?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan made my life in Party Quirks!

    ReplyDelete