News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 12

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 12.



Alternate:

12 comments:

  1. lmao nice one wayne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wayne tried to get some on stage! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The infamous "Melissas Underpants" episode of Whose Line. Epic lulz unsue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best "party quirks" I've seen in a really long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's Make a Date
    Duet
    Prop
    Party Quirks
    Hoedown
    3-Headed Broadway Star
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO!! Goo Derrick!! A million points for him, Whose Line is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "It's just what I neeeeEEEEED!" I love the look on Ryan's face when he sings 'need'"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'D BE KICKASS DWARF!
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how much Drew sucks at the games but gets real happy when he does one lol....ryan nd colin are amazin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. where else can you laugh off that type of embarrassment?!? Only on Whose Line!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Derek/Derrick was subdued at first, but it's so much more awesome when the audience gets into it :D ...And then there was the Melissa incident. xD

    I definitely have a new favorite Three-Headed Broadway Star, especially because Drew does really well in this one.

    Party Quirks were pretty easy aside from the insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did anybody catch the other Three-headed broadway? Where they all mess up? It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete