News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 14

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 14.



Alternate:

8 comments:

  1. I love how badly Drew wants to tell his jokes, you can just see him anticipating them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superheroes
    Film, TV, and Theater Styles
    Props
    Motown Group
    The Millionaire Show
    Hoedown
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oh, you're still here..."

    lol at the people in the audience actually doing the toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Millionaire Show is the best when Colin is on the phone...he's so funny. "Who is this?"
    lol...Ryan calls Colin "Harry" when he first calls him in The Millionaire Show and then calls him "Jimmy" when he's cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First episode with The Millionaire Show... That was hilarious. xD

    Interesting superheroes, moreso than usual. Ah yes, the dynamic duo of Suicide Boy and Captain Blood-Loss (or whatever Colin was).

    Drew needs to work on making his hoedown jokes more than just the last line.

    Motown Group was alright. I liked the Zorro scene (Film/TV/Theatre Styles).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Captain Blood Loss is my favorite line XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan's shoes. Ryan always has such beautiful shoes.

    Not that the show isn't great, too. I mean, why else would I be here watching it?

    For Captain Blood Loss. (Duh.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep getting the same message: Additional plugins required. Does anybody know which plugin is needed to watch this?

    ReplyDelete