News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 18

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 18.



Alternate:

7 comments:

  1. "these aren't my hips" Soo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm sorry, was that applause? I couldn't hear it over Ryan's shoes."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superheroes
    Film, TV, and Theater Styles
    Song Titles
    Sound Effects
    Telathon
    3 Headed Broadway Star
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Silly Rabbi!"
    6:11 the boom thing that Colin did is brilliant.

    I like Ryan's little fit at the end of Song Titles.
    Drew needs to stop hating on Ryan's shoes.

    Telethon remains my all-time favorite Whose Line game even though they rarely did it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ryan: dammit there goes my kill streak

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, Colin can probably do more push-ups than I can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes look ridiculous. Why'd Ryan wear them on the show? Awesome.

    Telethon's always funny. Particularly so for sitcom stars.

    Superheroes was good this time around. The "powers" seemed less long and arbitrary.

    Film, TV, and Theater styles wasn't as good as it sometimes is...

    Sound Effects was good, but lacking in body checks. Colin seemed pretty good at simulating hockey, though. Every time he does sound effects, he always kills off several people in succession in the same way xD

    And as Ryan said, the "lyrics" in 3-Headed Broadway Star were a bit long and convoluted. Didn't flow as well as it sometimes does.

    ReplyDelete