News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 17

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 17.



Alternate:

13 comments:

  1. "Give the tall guy more lines"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird Newscasters
    Duet
    Whose Line
    Party Quirks
    Scenes from a Hat
    Hoedown
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have not got long left...or I have not long left...I will...I'll die soon Luke."
    I like after Colin did start calling him Helen, Ryan couldn't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the canadians are coming! the canadians are coming! lol how fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all this is one of my favorite Weird Newscasters simply because of my huge crush on Ryan, but am I the only one who noticed that Ryan didn't "fight the inner urge to be a stripper" at all? (He kind of embraced it.) Also Ryan kinda looked like he knew what he was doing during that sequence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whose Julia? :C

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg when they're playing with the girl's hair... lmao

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, yeah, I was thinking "you're not really fighting the urge, Ryan..." Generally, odd roles. Whose Line had excessively meta lines (though the "Helen" one was hilarious because Ryan had clearly forgotten that he'd said that when Colin called him Helen).

    And the other three games were alright.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weird Newscasters was fantastic, thanks to Ryan and his amazingness, and Whose Line was pretty great too. But, seriously, Ryan did a very convincing job as a stripper. Maybe too convincing...

    ReplyDelete
  10. this aint runnin....needs some plugin darnet

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know my internet cant find the darn plug-in whats the plug-in needed???>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn! I can't find that plug-in, can anybody tell me where i cand find it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. thats not plugin problem, this video was simply deleted from the server. Try open it in different browser and you will see that

    ReplyDelete