News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 24

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 24.



Alternate:

6 comments:

  1. Just an interesting thought as far as hosting goes... Youtube doesn't seem to be deleting Whose Line at all. Full episodes are already up in parts, I'm pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superheroes
    Title Sequence
    Scenes from a Hat
    Narrate
    Greatest Hits
    90 Second Alphabet
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO at Ryan's extra clapping at the beginning of the show...he's SO cute!

    Drew: "Bad songs to serenade her with."
    Ryan: "Who?"
    Drew: "Her."
    Ryan: "Oh"
    I LOVE Ryan!

    17:25- ooh Colin set Ryan up there...poor Ryan
    I wonder what Ryan was doing prior to 20:52 that he ran back to his seat like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chip and wayne sing so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colin really did great this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superheroes was a bit meh, though I liked how they all dealt with Ryan's violence.

    Cosby and Hitler is still the best Title Sequence idea. Satan and the Schoolgirl could have gone to such worse places... I loved that the "Bad songs to serenade her with" came right after "Satan and the Schoolgirl". Heh. And meta jokes are the best jokes...

    Narrate was hilarious, but then any scene with Ryan and Colin tends to be.

    I liked that Greatest Hits wasn't just the blue-collar jobs it usually is.

    Drew kinda sucks at 90-second Alphabet.

    ReplyDelete