News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 31

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 31.



Alternate:

11 comments:

  1. How the hell did she not get that Wayne was doing Jar Jar?

    Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's Make a Date
    Sound Effects
    Props
    Moving People
    Hoedown
    Helping Hands

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I imagine it's so beautiful over there."
    Even I was cheering and clapping after Joe finally moved Ryan's head...that was too funny.

    Ryan definitely earned his win in this episode.
    Helping Hands is funny and disgusting at the same time...props to Ryan for eating the dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'll strangle you! I'll strangle you!" I like the way Colin says that.

    I don't know why, but I feel a sense of accomplishment when Joe finally moves Ryan's head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wayne sounded nothing like Jar Jar, that's why she didn't guess it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. video is down on both links

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY little shop of horrors reference thanks Wayne ;) i'm still missing the school show L.S.O.H.M.A!! the m.a is my school name!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. did drew say 5 performers? i think colin and ryan notice it

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes he did say 5 performers. funny that only ryan and colin noticed it

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how it always takes ryan so much longer to get up out of his chair when it comes to the hoedowns hahaha he always looks SO thrilled....not

    ReplyDelete
  11. He doesn't say 5 performers, he says all these 'fine' performers.

    ReplyDelete