News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 36

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 36.



Alternate:

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, poor Colin haha. :D Captain Hair! I'll never forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superheroes
    Let's Make A Date
    Duet
    Whose Line
    Scenes From a Hat
    Props
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing more adorable than Ryan acting like a little kid.

    "I want from generations now I want the people talking about the alamunia the alimony."

    20:32 LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "roses are red, violets are blue -"
    "i'll have your soul!"
    HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can barely hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 15:00, the most epic battle cry ever. "SHUT UP AND TOUCH THE MONKEEEEEEEEEEY!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA Colin thought the same thing as me when he heard Jim Bowie: "can you relax me by singing Let's Dance again?" nobody else got it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. freakin love colins face at 7:24

    ReplyDelete