News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 35

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 35.



Alternate:

4 comments:

  1. Weird Newscasters
    Film Dub
    Questionable Impressions
    Narrate
    Greatest Hits
    90 Second Alphabet
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird Newscasters is so funny...particularly with Ryan and Wayne at 4:18 - 4:33. I love Ryan's reaction to Wayne's Rupaul. Ryan's says he's freaked out by the thing Wayne did with his lips there.

    Drew skipped L in 90 second alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Well let me go on and talk TOO much about some of the other songs that are on this CD set."
    "Well I said earlier there's only six, but you just kept on talking."
    I LOVE Ryan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is there a commercial??

    ReplyDelete