News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 8

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 8.



Alternate:

14 comments:

  1. Does anyone else think Drew doesn't have any funny jokes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he gives it the ol' college try...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's more of an akward funny...like dropping the soap in the shower...it's funny until it really happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's Make a Date
    Film, TV, and Theater Styles
    Newsflash
    Weird Newscasters
    Duet
    Foreign Film Dub
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at Ryan and Colin dancing together in the background during the credits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Joanna ...if I had a nickel for everytime someone said that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. drew is the negative of funny
    how many time can he say "they get to do something special with me ,and i mean sex"

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Responder to Joanna: Bahahahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think his "Points don't matter just like..." are funny most of the time. But to me his humor is more like...it's funny when something happens to him, and his laugh makes me bust up laughing too. At any rate, he's the jokester of the bunch. He tells jokes, they do the improv. :P Kind of a nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty much.

    ...Clearly, Josie has never seen/heard an American rapper. Or frat boy, obviously, but yeah. I liked the Weird Newscasters bit, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Josie is the funniest girl that's been on Whose Line or the Improv-a-ganza.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The top video is broken. That means I can't download this one. :c

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...well would you look at that. I guess it's working again. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the most accurate description of The Blair Witch Project that I have ever heard in my life! 2000 pts to Drew for that one.

    ReplyDelete