News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 9

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 9.



Alternate:

14 comments:

  1. One of Ryan`s best hoedowns. I think he hated them so much he just pushed to see how far he could go and get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did he say?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew what he said. Do you have an uncensored version?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's pretty obvious what he said, lol.
    Every Christmas you'll find me ______ Santa Claus.
    Fill in the blank. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. he says "every Christmas Even you'll find me f*cking Mrs. Claus"... it's pretty easy to hear it even with the beeps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the best "song titles"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Song Titles
    Gangster Rap
    Scenes from a Hat
    Weird Newscasters
    3 Headed Broadway Star
    Hoedown
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  8. if you've ever heard the uncensored version of this hoedown he actually says "porking Mrs. Claus" not "f*ucking."

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol at whatever the heck Ryan was doing 26 seconds into the show. Ryan's on fire in Scenes From A Hat everything he says is HILARIOUS...especially "I do."

    lmao the look on Ryan's face at 17:12 after he says "food" I love that Three Headed Broadway Star it's so funny and I like how at the end of the song when they bow it reveals Colin clapping in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. colin stole show at 17:59, lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Am The Walrus is the name of the song >:|

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally subtle how they cranked up the audience applause volume so you couldn't hear what they said... /s

    Another funny, if sometimes rambling, hoedown.

    Ryan's "gangster" was actually pretty good. He should become a serious actor :P

    Gangster Rap is a pretty hard-looking game... I'm surprised they did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. teach me how to sing like yooouuuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Notice the girl behind Drew keep taking ad putting her jacket on and off.

    ReplyDelete