News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 3 Episode 16

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 3 Episode 16.



Alternate:

7 comments:

  1. lol I always used to think dishwashers were for washing dishes but I guess I was wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne, Chip, Colin, Ryan:

    Film, TV & Theater Styles
    Duet (Dishwasher)
    Song Titles
    Party Quirks
    Greatest Hits (Songs of the Cowboy)
    Hoedown (Plastic Surgery)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ryan's hoedown verse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. Love Colin's parting shot. YOU ALL LOOK FAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chip and Wayne have obviously never used a dishwasher before, but their dancing was awesome!

    It's really rare that Colin can't hold it together during a skit, but I can't blame him during Party Quirks...

    And 100 points for Ryan's hoedown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm surprised they didn't sensor Ryan's hoedown verse

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8:20 "In my head it's a song" Whta did Wayne mean by that? Doesn't he know Soul II Soul's 'Back To Life'? :o

    ReplyDelete