News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 3 Episode 17

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 3 Episode 17.



Alternate:

12 comments:

  1. This is literally the first episode that Kathy Greenwood made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised they didn't sensor Ryan at the hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  3. At around 19 minutes in, when Drew asks for a suggestion from the audience of "something that would change your life" someone in the audience says "castration". Listen closely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OR MAYBE YOU CAN JUST BUY HOOKERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Am I gonna be the first one to die like I always am?"

    "Oh, that's not Close Encounters, what am I doing?"

    lol when Colin punches Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Questions Only
    Sound Effects
    Three-Headed Broadway Star
    Scenes Cut from a Movie
    Millionaire Show
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy and Colin have an adorable flirtation. YES, they're both married, but the way they play off each other and are always hugging/touching is cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^Colin's the reason Kathy's on the show since they knew each other before she ever came on Whose Line. Colin asked Kathy to be on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three-Headed Broadway Star was hilarious. Especially with Colin, I couldn't stop laughing.

    Although I really don't enjoy Kathy's constant breathy whining.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ryan includes a penis in a lot of the hoedowns

    ReplyDelete
  11. I swear colin and ryan could be best friends or brothers or something.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, I heard the castration suggestion, too! Hahaha, yeah that would be a life-changing event all right.
    Penis dipped in gold made me laugh so frickin hard!

    ReplyDelete