News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 3 Episode 31

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 3 Episode 31.



Alternate:

9 comments:

  1. Haha I laughed through the whole improbable mission thing. "Quick!! Give me a chocolate bar!" *Ryan gives Colin a bar and Colin eats it* "What do we do about the lawn?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superheroes
    Song Styles
    Improbable Mission
    Scenes from a Hat
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool greg killed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. "This is from my aunt." LMAO...love Ryan!
    I like how during Improbable Mission Ryan looks at his left arm when he's wearing his watch on the right arm...that's why Drew laughed.
    "What are all these stains?"

    15:48 LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^The credit reading is funny too

    "Call for a ban on small Englishmen...do not let them into the country anymore. Ban the English from the US!"
    (I like the way Colin's just kinda standing there in the back)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap, it's that weird looking girl again! That's the third time I've seen her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They filmed more than one episode a day, that's why you see the same people in the background over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it just me or does Colin seem serious when he responds to Greg's ever famous doucheyness?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen Colin laugh as hard as he did when Wayne was singing during Song Styles.

    ReplyDelete