News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 3 Episode 32

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 3 Episode 32.



Alternate:

8 comments:

  1. Superheroes
    Film, TV, and Theater Styles
    Wedding
    Greatest Hits
    Three-headed Broadway Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan: "Late"
    Wayne: "Terrr..." <--- LMAO

    Wayne knows that the "Don't drop the soap" line is coming when Drew says shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does this anonymous poster keep putting up which sketches are on each show? We don't need to know, because we're watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^I don't know, but I kinda like that they post the games, it helps me figure out what episodes I'm looking for.

    "I've reached my breaking point!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Say the paper you're eating is kinda of bland, what would you put on the paper to make it more exciting."
    "Salt."
    "Sa."

    "Ryan is so quick...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greg is always awesome during Superheroes! "Great leaping snowy flakes of dead skin!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. 15 tony's and a jeff lmao

    ReplyDelete
  8. why ryan! that's almost like humor!

    ReplyDelete