News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 3 Episode 33

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 3 Episode 33.



Alternate:

11 comments:

  1. What Colin did was VICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superheroes
    Duet
    Scenes Cut from a Movie
    Greatest Hits
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao at 3:31 when Ryan flies up to Chip after he mocked him.

    Ryan: "Thank God they're not around anymore..."

    Ryan: "Y'know I think I got into doo wop when I heard my first doo wop song."
    Colin: "Well I guess that would...happen."

    Ryan's hoedown verse owned Drew's. Lol at Ryan's face at 19:49 - 19:50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chip and Wayne are brilliant in Greatest hits :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply marvelous, ryan.. poor Drew he thought he caught ryan right where he wanted...! ha ha h..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear, I would buy some of the songs that Chip and Wayne did in Greatest Hits, they are so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Would Put Them As My Ringtone!!!!!

      Delete
  7. Holy dang, Chip and Wayne are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Doo-Wop piece. I love the rivalry between Drew and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chip and Wayne - best duo EVER!!
    Ryan and Colin - best improv relationship EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anyone wonder what the thing is at the end when they were reading credits? o_o

    ReplyDelete