News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 3 Episode 36

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 3 Episode 36.



Alternate:

15 comments:

  1. Hi thanks so much for the megavideos of WLIIA! I was wondering if this is indeed episode 36 because my mom is in love with the game infomercials so I try to find episode with infomercials and 36 is supposed to have them (accourding to tv.com)but the megavideo says that its NO. 344 and NO. 344 is season 3 episode 37 and the description on tv.com matches this episode. I'm definately not complaining just wanting to kno if there is a certain order. Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tha weird newscasters was funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just know when ryan finishes the second to last line with something that rhymes with 'hairy' that hes gonna rip drew lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ or 'scary' lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird Newscasters
    Sound Effects
    Song Titles
    Film, TV, and Theater Styles
    Motown Group
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan's hoedown is amazing and had nothing to do with talk shows.

    Ryan: "Drew Carey found naked with goat...Drew Carey naked with goat read all about it!" I love you Ryan Stiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how Ryan's voice gets higher at the end of his hoedown and after the hoedowns finished you can hear Ryan say "I just can't help it man I can't." lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I love Ryan's reaction to Colin calling him "ugly" at the end of FT&TS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh great, Kathy Greenwood.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. also could of went on song titles:
    "its raining men"
    "dude looks like a lady"

    ReplyDelete
  11. "We'll talk about that later." lmao Ryan's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, I love Colin's "Australian"'s accent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! I'm so bookmarking this episode. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chip is so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it when Ryan talks in his Australian accent, it makes me melt :)

    ReplyDelete