News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 4 Episode 1

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 4 Episode 1.



Alternate:

13 comments:

  1. I love it when it's funniest between the improv bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remote Control
    Let's Make a Date
    Sound Effects
    Doo-Wop
    Props

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was probably the most amazing let's make a date i've seen. and i couldn't stop laughing when colin pushed the baby back in. lmfao.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funniest sound effects ever! I love after how they hug both of the audience members Ryan tries to hug Colin and Colin pushes him away.

    "Put your pants back on everyone's screamin' at you with a baby hangin' out of you like that!"

    "Oh, I'm sorry did you want that back at the end of the show?"

    17:38 lol at Ryan in the back making fun of Colin's cheek thing.

    "I'm gonna give mine to the hair woman Rachel." lol Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way Wayne looks at Colin after his "Didn't have the chance to slip you the tongue" line in Doo Wop and you can briefly see Ryan shaking his head in the back after Colin says that too.

    Jeff's a really good singer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol at jeff after let's make a date and also at 19:05-19:15 HE FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sad Jeff wasn't in the show that much. He is very funny. Unlike

    KATHY
    GREENWOOD

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of my fave episodes ever, so much had me in stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. when colin pushed the baby back in, i was drinking soda and i honestly shot it out my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another one of my favorite episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was hilarious!! Jeff made that huge grin after kissing Colin! LMFAO! *Sings "I'm in love with a Canadian man."* That was the most amazing after effects of Let's Make A Date.
    Definitely one of my favorite Whose Line episodes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ryan's so nice giving the women money! I would so love to meet him :)
    I'm in love with a Canadian man! My new theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  13. colin and ryan sound effects =))))))))))))))))) i forgot to breathe!! =))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete