News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 4 Episode 20

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 4 Episode 20.



Alternate:

9 comments:

  1. Hollywood Director
    Infomercial
    Party Quirks
    Title Sequence
    Helping Hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh, you better think twice about that my friend."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Out of my way, Lard Butt!"

    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. They decided to take pity on Ryan and not do a hoe down this episode :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're all high, season 4 episode 20 lolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drew didn't award any points AT ALL in this episode. :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Person Formerly Known as Anonymous" TsunamiAugust 11, 2011 9:09 am

    Ha! Like the points even matter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Wayne at the end.
    "ANIMAL, ANIMAL, ANIMAL!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so wish Drew would have thrown that in Ryan's face during Helping Hands! That would have been epic!

    ReplyDelete