News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 4 Episode 25

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 4 Episode 25.



Alternate:

8 comments:

  1. Superheroes
    Sound Effects
    News Flash
    Scenes from a Hat
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic Hoedown by all 4...Ryan was speaking the truth in his verse

    ReplyDelete
  3. the demanding queen... nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound Effects was horrible!
    I love News Flash. My favorite one is where it's all of Colin. :)
    Backstreet Boys. Lol. I got Chip's verse memorized. He he he. Colin's verse cracks me up.
    I got a problem. I really need your help. It's nothing personal, but it's got me in a funk. It's kinda weird; it's given me a whelp. The Backstreet Boys are following me like little punks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is it that Colin said suring SFAH that they bleeped out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe it's something like, "Man, you don't know how many cunts I've had dick up, just to get this." Perhaps twats, or pussies, or assholes, or something to that effect. I know he said "dick up".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drew often says "because your shirt/his shirt/your shoes are too loud" and he always thinks he's so funny... buut he's not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colin says "butts I've had my cock up"

    ReplyDelete