News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 4 Episode 27

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 4 Episode 27.



Alternate:

8 comments:

  1. hahaha when whose line cast rebels

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont get whats so wrong in taking the mick out of hitler... hes dead what does he care? lol
    theses guys are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's Make a Date
    If You Know What I Mean
    Duet
    Title Sequence
    Scenes from a Hat
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan wins this whole episode...LMAO at his German salute during title sequence, licking Colin's ear and his hoedown. Ryan went all in on this episode.

    Ryan Stiles is the greatest ever! I love you Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at Ryan licking Colin's ear...I don't know how Colin kept a straight face. I kept replying that part and I couldn't do it...I had a similar expression to Wayne when Ryan licked his ear.

    awkward silence at 7:56 and at 8:00 lol.
    "Ding ding ding ding ding if you know what I mean." That's probably the only 'If You Know What I Mean' where Ryan was more awkward than Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture so nasty they won't even post that on the internet. Guess were we are now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colin and Ryan's verses for the hoedown are da bomb. :)
    I was super excited to see this episode. I wasn't sure if the Hitler joke was ever aired or not, cuz of the YouTube clip. Well, I know now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think they are concerned about making fun of hitler...i just don't think they want that subject in a game! But it would have been hilarious!

    ReplyDelete