News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 4 Episode 26

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 4 Episode 26.



Alternate:

10 comments:

  1. TAPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is tapioca so funny?! lol it's fun watching ryan laugh uncontrollably but idk what's so funny haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird Newscasters
    Hats
    Greatest Hits
    Film Dub
    Show-Stopping Number
    World's Worst

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get why Ryan found tapioca to be so funny either, but I do like how high-pitched his voice gets when he tries to talk while laughing. 12:22 ---> for some reason I really like how Ryan and Colin are swaying to the music and looking at Wayne.

    I love the ticked off look Ryan always gets when Drew buzzes him in Show Stopping Number. I love how Ryan's last line in his SSN verses always recaps an earlier part of the episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny because if you know Ricky Ricardo, the way that Colin sang "Tapioca" is bang on. He does it with such great poise and without cracking, and Ryan just didn't expect him to say Tapioca, it should have been "Cuba" and they're usually really great with feeding off each other, but this was just soooo unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drew was so quick to bend over for Wayne. haahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen Ryan turn so red and laughing so hard. It's a nice and sudden change.

    Drew Carey snorted!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TAPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ryan: "That's like stealing, isn't it?"
    Colin: "Hey...we're government!"
    Colin is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my God, Drew actually got COLIN to crack up with the Jerry Lewis bit...Not an easy feat. Well done, Mr. Carey.

    ReplyDelete