News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 4 Episode 8

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 4 Episode 8.



Alternate:

7 comments:

  1. When Colin gets his toast, the look on his and Wayne's face is priceless. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kathy might've said "fuck" after eating that noodle with Ryan and the censors just didn't catch it. Anyone else notice that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollywood Director
    Living Scenery
    Three-headed Broadway Star
    Helping Hands
    Props

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ryan's reaction to Drew's NBC comment after Wayne questions why he's the thief. (lol at whatever Ryan was doing at 4:01)

    The waffle part is classic...Colin didn't even have to make the 'burnt waffle' joke for everyone to know where he was going.

    Ryan looks so cute when he's laughing at the tape recorder thing after Helping Hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.... Just the way I like it. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wayne's 'yay!' at 18:13 is so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been watching these in order since season 1, and this was the overall funniest episode for me.
    It was hilarious, but it also flowed really well--everything was funny!
    It was an added plus that Kathy Greenwood actually did some funny things in this episode, too.

    ReplyDelete