News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 4 Episode 9

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 4 Episode 9.



Alternate:

14 comments:

  1. What did Colin lose? His virginity? I didn't realize that was a horrible to say, if that was the case. Goddamn censors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Christy: I looked at the uncensored version on Youtube and Colin said that he lost his erection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the "Nice Pants" show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hollywood Director
    Duet
    Song Titles
    Scenes from a Hat
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  5. After Drew says "Difficult questions" and starts laughing Chip says the S-word. The censor didn't catch it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "you looked better before you lost your erection"

    hehe

    (Chip's hoedown about Colin's mom was amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Ryan...he should've won simply because he got injured during the process of the show. Degenerative disc disease is very painful enough and worse if someone jumps on your back, but he pulled through...I love Ryan he's the best!

    Chips hoedown verse is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what was funny about that hoedown is that everyone was talking about someone else
    chip-colin drew-chip colin-chip ryan-wayne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colin IS adorable. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for uploading this! Whose Line has always been my favorite show :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chips is absolutely brilliant in Hoedowns!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate when they are about to read another scene or something and then they all start cheering and go to commercial

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not 100%...but I think the guy who suggested "Your mother's a drunk" had an Irish accent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my soul!! When Chip jumped on Ryan! I laughed so hard at the aftermath of that, and watched it 3 times!
    Overall, this was the second funniest episode so far (since season 1), the funniest episode being the last one, Season 4 episode 8.
    They were the funniest for me, anyway =) I laughed SO hard.

    ReplyDelete