News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 5 Episode 13

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 5 Episode 13.



Alternate:

12 comments:

  1. Poor Colin! He's such a good sport about the pain he faces during scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao colin's hoedown is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Questions Only
    Living Scenery
    Film Dub
    Party Quirks
    Helping Hands
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha waynes so embarassed :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20:23 drews creepin behind wayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Party Quirks is hilarious...I wonder if they made Colin "The Tickler" after they started taping the show knowing that he would go after Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Don't you think you should lose..."
    LMAO...Colin caught himself there.

    When Ryan kneels down during Party Quirks he still comes up to Kathy's shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha you can see colin wince haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. "If you take my rhyme again I'm gonna saw your ass in half" they all rocked that hoedown but I liked drew's line the most

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really dislike kathy's fake horny reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was one of my all time favourite Hoedowns. <3

    ReplyDelete