News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 5 Episode 22

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 5 Episode 22.



Alternate:

10 comments:

  1. Wayne's bartender song almost made me pee my pants laughing... haha too awesome. chip's comeback song wasn't too bad either :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollywood Director
    Sound Effects
    News Flash
    Bartender
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo' that jawn, in "Hollywood Director", the 'Stomp' scene, the KILLED it!!! That jawn was AWESOME!!!! I loved it! I literally rewound that part a good 6 to 7 times! I liked it when Wayne was all like "fligggddddddddddidonedone".....too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why the audience says "Size of his feet" for Colin. Ryan wears a size 15 shoe that totally should've been for him. (14:57- Ryan agrees) 15:28 - 15:32 lol at Ryan in the back...he doesn't agree with Colin's verse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sally, do you own a little bird named Tweety?"
    1st of all- Drew's right she does resemble that woman
    2nd of all- Ryan's reaction to that question is hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  6. chips chimp in bartender is funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it me, or does Chip look like he could BE Superman? He just has that look.

    Chip was extra lovely in this episode. *sigh* He's just so pretty...

    Wayne and his "fadadadadada" during Hollywood Director was fantastic.

    Ryan was ace during Hollywood Director as well. In fact, they all were.

    Oh, Colin. You're always awesome.

    Whose Line FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. after 4 season, i only JUST realized Ryan never "wins" the show!! i've never seen him behind Drew's desk. however, he's the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ryan is adorable at 14:10!! I laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete